American National Freedom Term Life Insurance
Secure Your Family's Future Without Breaking The Bank
Give your family a gift they will always remember and be grateful for: Being able to carry on their lives and their dreams when you’re no longer there to provide for them.
NAPA has partnered with American National Insurance Company to make it easy to protect those dreams for you and your family. Apply online today for up to $250,000 of affordable Freedom Term Life Insurance coverage and get immediate coverage, if approved. Plus, you can lock in your premium for the next 10-, 20- or 30-years!
- Highly competitive rates
- Coverage available to those 18 – 64 years of age
- Ability to lock in your premium for the next 10-, 20- or 30-years1
- Apply online in as little as 10 minutes
- Immediate coverage, if approved2
- 30-Day Free Look Period – No obligation
- Your spouse can also apply
Applying is quick and easy! Click the GET A QUOTE button above to get a FREE quote and apply online. Or call toll-free at 1-877-698-0987 and a friendly American National Insurance Counselor will be happy to assist you.
Since 1905, American National Insurance Company has helped thousands of Americans protect their families. Can they do the same for yours?
- Following the level premium period, the premium rate will increase annually based on the insured’s attained age, sex and rate class.
- After review, underwriting approval and receipt of initial premium payment. A two year suicide exclusion is included in the policy; one year in North Dakota.
American National Freedom Term Life Insurance is underwritten and issued by American National Insurance Company, Galveston, Texas and American National Life Insurance Company of New York, Glenmont, New York. Policy Form Series ART12, ART12(NY). Rider Form Series ABR11-TM, ADB11(NY). Policy and Rider Form Numbers may vary by state.
Each company has financial responsibility only for the products and services it issues.
About American National Insurance Company
American National Insurance Company was founded in 1905, and is headquartered in Galveston, Texas. Today, the company and its subsidiaries provide personalized service to policyholders throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. American National’s products are distributed through career agents, independent marketing organizations and multiple line exclusive agents as well as direct distribution channels. To learn more about American National, visit their website at www.americannational.com.