Business Owner's Policy
Providing you with superior protection in an unpredictable business environment.
NAPA has partnered with a leading insurance carrier to bring you this valuable coverage at Group Preferred Rate pricing! This program provides small business clients broad and relevant protection. Many of the coverage options are uniquely designed and not typically offered in today’s competitive marketplace. Coverages can include Building, Business Income, Business Personal Property, Computer Equipment, Valuable Papers, Accounts Receivable, Money and Securities, Back-up of Sewer and Drains and much more!
- General liability limits starting at $2 million/$4 million
- Aggregate limits per location for Premises Liability included
- Blanket Additional Insured included
- Employment practices/fiduciary liability at $10,000 included with options up to $500,000 available
- Passport access endorsement available
- Coinsurance Waived
- Business Income and Extra Expense with no specific waiting period or payroll limitations
- Inflation Guard included — 3% for Building and Business Personal property
- Computers, Software and Data (EDP) — includes coverage at $50,000 for on premises EDP. This is in addition to the Business Personal Property limit.
- Computers Off Premises, including Laptops and PDAs — includes coverage worldwide at a $25,000 limit.
- Targeted Hacker Attack — Coverage is included at a limit of $25,000 Direct Damage and $25,000 Business Income. Coverage is provided when employees or customers hack into the insured’s computer systems and cause damage.
- Identity Theft/Recovery for Business Owners — Coverage is included at $25,000
- Plus many more!
Know that you are protected by the history and financial strength of CNA. For more than 100 years, CNA has provided a broad array of coverage for all business types and sizes, all supported by exceptional Risk Control and Claim services, and backed by the financial strength of an “A” rated carrier.
CNA is a registered trademark of CNA Financial Corporation. Copyright © 2018 CNA. All rights reserved. One or more of the CNA companies provide the products and/or services described. The information is intended to present a general overview for illustrative purposes only. It is not intended to constitute a binding contract. Please remember that only the relevant insurance policy can provide the actual terms, coverages, amounts, conditions and exclusions for an insured. All products and services may not be available in all states and may be subject to change without notice.