Delivery Trust Secure Email
Email Security Made Simple
Email security shouldn't slow you down or complicate your life. Email security should be user friendly, intuitive, effective, and inexpensive. Delivery Trust is all of these things and more! A complete product that provides both secure email encryption and a legally binding end to end e-signature solution, all in one package for a price you can afford!
Access your secure emails from any device with their online web portal or mobile app for your android device. Don't become a data breach statistic and take control of your email today!
Save 20% with your NAPA Membership if you purchase an annual subscription
Delivery Trust Email Encryption
There are a variety of solutions available when it comes to email security, but how many of them also enable you to control what happens to your emails after they are sent? Delivery Trust goes beyond normal email encryption to allow you to control what happens to the email after it is sent. Recall messages any time, Restrict unwanted printing and forwarding, Allow recipients to respond securely without having to create a username and password, Ensure only the recipient has access to attachments, Receive complete audit trails.
- AES 256 bit Message security
- HIPAA and PCI DSS Compliant Technology Platform
- Access secure emails from any device connected to the internet
- Multiple options for recipient authentication
- Restrict forwarding, printing, downloading of emails and/or attachments
- Discrete read receipt notifications
- Control the expiration of the email and/or how many times someone can view it
Delivery Trust Secure eSign
Delivery Trust Secure eSign technology combines security and convenience with robust and easy to use features.
- Legally binding, secure eSignatures: Captures document and process-level evidence for legal and regulatory compliance.
- Secure technology: Documents are encrypted end to end with the highest government recommended level of encryption.
- eSign from multiple devices, anywhere: Desktop/Laptop, Mobile Devices and Tablets.
- Manage signing order: Ability specify who needs to sign, and in what order. When a user has signed the document, the next user in line is then prompted to sign.
- Administrative oversight: View what documents are pending and which ones have completed required signatures.
- No user registration required: Recipients can view, sign and respond securely back to you without purchasing, registering or signing up for services.