NAPA Term Life Insurance
Life insurance should be the cornerstone of every well planned family savings plan. Without it, the financial strain that the loss of life would put on your family could be devastating.
If You Were To Die Today...Your Family May Be Responsible For:
- Funeral Expenses
- Personal and Family Debt
- Mortgage, Auto Loans, Student Loans and Credit Cards
- Personal Business Expenses
- Future Loss of Family Income
- Future Family Educational Expenses
Why make these financial issues a burden on your family? Certainly dealing with the emotional strain would be enough. Don't put off resolving this issue. We all know of too many people who have delayed, only to find out later that they are no longer insurable because of a health issue like diabetes, cancer or a heart condition.
At the great rate of around $500 annually, or lower, your business will get a single policy which includes the following coverages:
- You are just starting a family and you would like to ensure that your children are able to afford a college education.
- You have just purchased a new home and you want to make sure that your family can continue to live in that home even if you should pass away.
- You want to create a plan that allows for protection and offers cash values that can be used to fund your children's education or your retirement.
- You have assets already earmarked for a spouse, a child, a grandchild or a charity and you would like to dramatically increase those amounts.
The right Life Insurance Plan can help you accomplish all of these goals.