Regulatory Compliance Certification
Get certified and boost your business!
As a NAPA member, you get special members only discounted pricing on the InfoSafe Certification program. This industry leading compliance management system makes it easy and affordable for agencies and independent professionals to implement and maintain virtually all federal, state and industry data security requirements.
Getting certified not only helps you protect your sensitive client data, it also helps boost your business by instilling trust and confidence with your clients, insurance carriers and other business associates. Certified agencies will win new accounts over those that don’t take action and prove they are proactively protecting their data. Don’t delay – get your business certified right away. See our recent press release.
At a Glance
- Comprehensive risk assessment and report
- Personalized information security plan and policies
- All the compliance tools, resources, documents you need
- Cybersecurity testing, computer checkups
- Compliance and certification reports for clients, vendors, and suppliers
- Breach incident response plan, crisis management
- Certification seal for your website, business cards
- Quarterly, annual compliance reviews and certification
- Live phone support
- NAPA members save 30% or more!
- Security and Compliance Risk Assessment of agent’s current processes, systems
- Provide agent with personalized Information Security Plan (policies & procedures)
- Provide agent with personalized Compliance Implementation Checklist and Resources
- Information Security Training for Agent and Staff
- Information Security Handbook and Agreement
- Breach Response Plan, coordinated with insurance carrier
- Regular Cybersecurity Checkups (computers, Wi-Fi routers, passwords, encryption and more.)
- External Internet/Network Vulnerability Testing (where required)
- Website Vulnerability Testing (where required)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy
- Electronic Data Disposal Services
Certification Reports for Members
- InfoSafe Certification Report (to be shared with agent’s writing insurance carriers and clients)
- InfoSafe Certified Seal, Insignia (for websites, business cards, and other marketing materials )
- Customer Privacy Assurance Program
Ongoing Compliance and Support
- Compliance/Certification Support
- Quarterly Security and Compliance Checkups
- Quarterly Security Training & Updates
- Quarterly/Annual Compliance and Certification Reports
- Annual Risk Assessment, Review and Certification
- Regulatory Updates
- Breach Response Support
- For Live phone support call 801-724-6211 8am – 6pm Mon-Sat (MT)
Since 2001, INVISUS has been a pioneer and industry leader in protection and risk management for the digital age for both businesses and consumers. INVISUS is a leading innovator of cyber risk management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, including its flagship InfoSafe information security and data breach compliance program, the iCare Pro cybersecurity and tech support help desk service, and the iDefend Business and Employee identity theft protection programs. The company also has a full lineup of identity theft protection and cybersecurity programs for individuals and families.
INVISUS partners with key trade groups and associations like NAPA to provide its members with the simple and affordable solutions to get ahead of and manage ever changing cybersecurity and identity theft risks. The company’s mission is to provide its customers with professional grade protection solutions that are simple and affordable so every business and business owner can effectively deal with and thwart the dangers that now come with doing business in the digital age.
Company founder and CEO, James Harrison, is a pioneer and leading expert in cybersecurity, identity theft, and data breach compliance. He frequently speaks and trains at business and industry conferences, and was asked to train and advise members of the National Association of Secretaries of State, about the emerging cyber threats to businesses and consumers.
The company is headquartered in Utah, is privately held, and has raving fan customers throughout all 50 states, Canada and several other international markets.