Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification
Get Protected. Get Compliant. Get Certified.
InfoSafe® is the most simple and affordable way to get compliant with all major cybersecurity laws and regulations, including:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- All 50 states data privacy and cybersecurity laws - Including the latest regulations from New York, California, etc.
- NAIC Insurance Data Security Model Law
- FINRA (Regulation S-P, S-ID)
Attempting to meet these evolving standards on your own can be difficult, time-consuming, and costly!
NAPA members enjoy discounted pricing on the InfoSafe Certification program. InfoSafe is the industry-leading cybersecurity compliance management and certification program for insurance and financial industry professionals. This is an easy and affordable solution that provides all the tools, resources and expert support you need to become compliant.
Don’t wait – get certified today.
InfoSafe provides complete ongoing compliance and cyber risk management software and services.
- Online login, full personalized compliance management system
- Automated annual risk & compliance assessments
- Personalized information security plan and policies
- Full compliance tools and resources
- Automated compliance reminders and to-do list
- Regular network/computer vulnerability testing
- Ongoing cybersecurity awareness training
- Compliance reports for carriers, financial institutions, clients
- InfoSafe Certification seal
- Breach incident response support
- Expert ongoing cybersecurity and compliance support
Discounted Pricing for NAPA members: InfoSafe Certification rates start at just $360/year (regularly $495) or $35/month (regularly $45).
Since 2001, INVISUS has been a pioneer and industry leader in protection and risk management for the digital age for both businesses and consumers. INVISUS is a leading innovator of cyber risk management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, including its flagship InfoSafe information security and data breach compliance program, the iCare Pro cybersecurity and tech support help desk service, and the iDefend Business and Employee identity theft protection programs. The company also has a full lineup of identity theft protection and cybersecurity programs for individuals and families.
INVISUS partners with key trade groups and associations like NAPA to provide its members with the simple and affordable solutions to get ahead of and manage ever changing cybersecurity and identity theft risks. The company’s mission is to provide its customers with professional grade protection solutions that are simple and affordable so every business and business owner can effectively deal with and thwart the dangers that now come with doing business in the digital age.
Company founder and CEO, James Harrison, is a pioneer and leading expert in cybersecurity, identity theft, and data breach compliance. He frequently speaks and trains at business and industry conferences, and was asked to train and advise members of the National Association of Secretaries of State, about the emerging cyber threats to businesses and consumers.
The company is headquartered in Utah, is privately held, and has raving fan customers throughout all 50 states, Canada and several other international markets.