Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification
Get Protected. Get Compliant. Get Certified.
Notice: Federal, state and industry regulations require insurance and financial service professionals to protect customer information against cyber-attacks and identity theft.
The InfoSafe® Certification program makes cybersecurity compliance both simple and affordable. Get and stay compliant with all major federal, state and industry cybersecurity regulations in a single platform.
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- All 50 state’s cybersecurity and data privacy laws
- NAIC Insurance Data Security Model Law
- FINRA (Regulation S-P, S-ID)
- And more!
A Complete Solution
All the essential tools, documentation, reports, and expert support you need to:
- Assess your data breach risk and compliance status
- Secure confidential data by implementing necessary safeguards
- Certify compliance with regulations and industry standards
- Manage ongoing cybersecurity and compliance requirements
NAPA members enjoy discounted pricing starting at just $360/year (regularly $495)!
Read our article: The Unavoidable Business Risk For Brokers And Agents