HTH Worldwide Travel Insurance From NAPA
When you leave home, health and security risks rise dramatically. For instance, 50% of international travelers typically need medical care if they are away from home for more than 30 consecutive days.
Worldwide Insurance Services (WIS) offers a variety of travel medical insurance across the U.S. under the HTH Worldwide and GeoBlue brands. HTH Worldwide and GeoBlue are dedicated to helping travelers and expatriates identify, access and pay for quality healthcare, all around the world. HTH Worldwide and GeoBlue health plans feature international medical assistance services providing unsurpassed access to a carefully selected community of top-flight hospitals, doctors, dentists and behavioral health professionals. They also provide all the tools you need to manage health risks, including finding the most qualified doctor and clearly communicating your medical condition.
- Comprehensive benefits covering chronic conditions to emergency evacuations in all corners of the world
- 24/7 telephone and web-based medical assistance
- HTH's international medical community, selected using exacting standards and contracted to provide convenient care at fair prices
Powerful Online And Mobile Tools
- Search for and review detailed profiles of thousands of contracted providers in over 180 countries
- Schedule appointments and facilitate payment
- Access detailed descriptions of security threats and notable medical facilities in over 600 destinations
- Translate brand-name drugs and medical terms and phrases