50,000 Deals at Thousands of Restaurants Nationwide
A High Value, Low Cost Way For You To:
- Increase Sales
- Close Appointments
- Generate Referrals
- Up-sell on Policies
- Thank Top Clients
See what agents are saying about Restaurant.com and how it helps drive sales!
I wanted to write you a quick note to let you know the impact the $25 restaurant.com cards had on a recent enrollment. We had a typical setup of a group meeting which would be followed up with one-on-one meetings with employees several days later. We did everything as we always do with one exception; we passed out a sign-up sheet for employees to schedule one-on-one times prior to the start of the group meeting rather than after. At the top of the sign-up sheet we simply wrote “sign-up for a time to meet with a representative and get your $25 gift card.” With the help of the restaurant.com card we had 31 out of 31 people signed up for one-on-one meetings and enrolled 29 employees generating approximately $40K in AP.
I truly believe the card helped tremendously in our enrollment effort and I am pushing all of my associates to use them at every enrollment moving forward.
I look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for all of your help and great service.
District Sales Coordinator
Frequently Asked Questions
What restaurants take this gift card?
- There are thousands of restaurants nationwide as well as select online retailers that are listed on the site. You can search by ZIP code, state, cuisine, etc. Please visit http://dine.restaurant.com for participating restaurants in your area.
Does the gift card expire?
- No, Restaurant.com Gift Cards do not expire.
Are there any special terms when using a restaurant-specific certificate?
- The main requirements associated with restaurant-specific certificates are: One restaurant-specific certificate per restaurant, per party, per month and a minimum purchase may be required. Complete terms & conditions along with participating restaurants can be viewed at http://dine.restaurant.com.
Does the entire gift card need to be used all at once?
- The entire gift card can be redeemed all at once or apply a portion of the credit now and the rest later. The gift card will be needed to redeem any remaining credit balance.
What happens if a client loses their Restaurant.com Gift Card with the code number on it?
- The customer must treat this gift card as if it is cash. The gift card will not be replaced by Restaurant.com.