Worldwide Travel Insurance
GeoBlue provides peace of mind to world travelers and expats living abroad anywhere in the world via an elite network of providers, innovative mobile and online tools, and exceptional customer service. We are proud to set the standard for complete, reliable, convenient protection of your health and safety in the global community.
GeoBlue is a trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association; however, you do not have to be currently enrolled in a Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield medical plan to purchase a GeoBlue plan.
Why GeoBlue is Different
GeoBlue members enjoy:
- 24/7 Phone, Web and Mobile Support
- Prompt Access to Trusted Doctors and Hospitals
- Cashless Appointment Scheduling
- Paperless Claims Resolution
- Destination Health Intelligence
Short and long term international health plans for all varieties of travel.
- Voyager | Single Trip
- Trekker | Multiple Trips
- Xplorer | Long Term | Expatriate
International health plans designed for group and educational experiences and long term assignments.
- Voyager | Single Trip | Groups
- Navigator | Long Term | Education
- Navigator | Long Term | Crew
- Navigator | Long Term | Missionary
- Corporate | Long and Short Term
An annual renewable plan for episodes of international living.
- Medical limit: UNLIMITED — available with and without U.S. coverage
- No waiting periods or sublimits for preventative services
- Pre-existing condition waiver available (subject to credible coverage)
- For U.S. Citizens living abroad at least part of the year, or foreign nationals living in the U.S.