NAPA's Group Vision Insurance | Starting At Just $11.24 Per Month

Avesis' national network of vision care providers offers its members access to over 11,000 carefully selected, screened and credentialed providers at 8,000 locations. This network yields savings whether it is used as a Discount Plan (stand-alone product of negotiated or discounted fees) or in conjunction with a self-insured or fully insured product as an in-network Preferred Provider Organization.

  • NAPA Avesis Vision Plan Highlights

    • Sixty eight percent (68%) of the network consists of independent providers while the remaining thirty two percent (32%) are retail chain stores.
    • Whether you are an insured carrier, self-insured company, health care provider or a company who wants to provide benefits for its employees, savings are possible because our network providers agree to provide vision care at negotiated fees.
    • Lower out-of-pocket expenses when selecting an in-network provider
    • One of the largest networks of participating Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
    • Freedom to choose a different participating Optometrist or Ophthalmologist for each member of the family
    • Freedom to choose an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist in or out of the network when used with an insured vision benefit plan
    • Toll-free service hotline staffed with skilled professionals
  • NAPA Avesis Plan Details

      Plan Details

    • Effective Date: May 01
    • Group Number: 20790-1160
    • Benefit Frequency

    • Vision Exam: Every 12 Months
    • Spectacle Lenses: Every 12 Months
    • Frames: Every 24 Months
    • Contact Lenses: Every 12 Months
    • Co-Pays:

    • Vision Examination: $10.00
    • Materials: $10.00
    • Rates:

    • Employee Only: $11.24 per month
    • Employee + One: $19.66 per month
    • Employee + Family: $29.23 per month
    • Out-Of-Network Reimbursement

    • Exam: Up to $35.00
    • Standard Single Vision: Up to $25.00
    • Standard Bifocal: Up to $40.00
    • Standard Trifocal: Up to $50.00
    • Standard Lenticular: Up to $80.00
    • Progressive: Up to $40.00
    • Specialty Lenses: Corresponding Standard Lense Reimbursement
    • Frame: Up to $45.00
    • Contact Lenses (Elective): Up to $130.00
    • Contact Lenses (Med. Necessary): Up to $250.00
    • LASIK Surgery: Up to $150.00
    • Avesis Contact Info

    • Group Name: NAPA
    • Group Number: 20790-1160
    • Plan Number: 924
    • CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-800-828-9341
    • AVESIS Website:
Admin Login